Sunday, May 19, 2013

Shakeup in 2012

In 2012, my brother and father lived in Central MS.  I live in the Washington DC area.  We had decided to pursue properties in MS because it was much easier (and cheaper) with both of them down there and with them both being appraisers and us having lived there all our lives, we knew the market the best.  We decided to farm MS as best we could.

However, in late 2012, my brother's wife got a once in a lifetime job in Memphis, TN.  They decided to move.  My brother left appraising and started to look for a job in Memphis.  He eventually found one as I explained in an earlier post.  So at the end of 2012, we were now in 3 very different places.  Some might see this as a challenge, but we saw it as an opportunity.

We decided that we would explore the Memphis market as best we could and farm in Memphis and Central MS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does the comment form message show up?